wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • Fuck you nicholas. Fuck you for all the pain you'v...
  • think strawberry!Hahaha I am quite happy now actua...
  • i fell, no hands cameToday was just, I don't know....
  • heedawnI feel okay now despite all the setbacks. Y...
  • family dayHaha I love my family - (Me, Lilian, Pei...
  • (:I feel happy right now. I have my baby loving me...
  • sweet melissa (:stand up little girl,be strong,hol...
  • it's weird the way you seem so different away from...
  • nice guyA couple of days ago, on Monday to be exac...
  • surprise, surpriseToday sucked, but surprisingly I...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I am thinking why I'm hanging on to this fucked up relationship, why I am refusing to give it up when it's causing so much pain, why I choose to be subjected to this torture, why I accept all this crap.

All the bullshit you throw at me.

posted by Dawne H. | 12:22 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home