Killer, yeah that's the word
I was so right that literature's a killer. My hand was aching like mad after I finished the paper, a cool 2hrs 20mins of writing. It's like your hand running 2.4km. I was so freaked out initially because although our paper ends at 1340, the elective lit paper was only until 1240, but I forgot, and I was like OMG you mean I only have 30mins left and I'm not even half done?! Lol, the stupidity.
I'm glad lit is over anyway, good riddance with writing. :D
I was so right that literature's a killer. My hand was aching like mad after I finished the paper, a cool 2hrs 20mins of writing. It's like your hand running 2.4km. I was so freaked out initially because although our paper ends at 1340, the elective lit paper was only until 1240, but I forgot, and I was like OMG you mean I only have 30mins left and I'm not even half done?! Lol, the stupidity.
I'm glad lit is over anyway, good riddance with writing. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home