everything turned out okay, i'm glad. (:
----
well look here, beavan. I get the point. I am so not desperate to talk to you, so get that in your head. I treated you as a friend, a real friend, and i expected you to grace me back with the same treatment. but fuck, you dissed me for some other friend just like that? you: i have to prioritise.
fuck la, if you don't want to keep this friendship, then say so and i will destroy it. to think we could have been so much more, but you chose to throw this crap at me.
----
well look here, beavan. I get the point. I am so not desperate to talk to you, so get that in your head. I treated you as a friend, a real friend, and i expected you to grace me back with the same treatment. but fuck, you dissed me for some other friend just like that? you: i have to prioritise.
fuck la, if you don't want to keep this friendship, then say so and i will destroy it. to think we could have been so much more, but you chose to throw this crap at me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home