wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • life's a fucking bitch.okay i got my nabei her cla...
  • my mother was right: you, a dozen a dime, you were...
  • i have commitments tomorrow but i really don't fee...
  • drunken dj spinswell it proves that i'm a typical ...
  • you bloody fucker, waste my time. fucking heartles...
  • Again, I don't know why I'm subjecting myself to t...
  • nicholas lim ting li you suck balls! You can meet ...
  • I swear tuition sucks tons. It never fails to ruin...
  • (insert last name here)byeLohbye.Heebye.Limbye.Tan...
  • shine them all- nails, shoes!Today was funny, ever...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

nicholas 's mother is such a twit. she never fails to piss me off. she either acts in a way that is really stupid, or she acts like she's the smartest woman in the world. Extreme.

posted by Dawne H. | 12:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home