wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • my mother was right: you, a dozen a dime, you were...
  • i have commitments tomorrow but i really don't fee...
  • drunken dj spinswell it proves that i'm a typical ...
  • you bloody fucker, waste my time. fucking heartles...
  • Again, I don't know why I'm subjecting myself to t...
  • nicholas lim ting li you suck balls! You can meet ...
  • I swear tuition sucks tons. It never fails to ruin...
  • (insert last name here)byeLohbye.Heebye.Limbye.Tan...
  • shine them all- nails, shoes!Today was funny, ever...
  • school was as boring as usual, despite the fact th...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, May 29, 2006

life's a fucking bitch.

okay i got my nabei her clay aiken cd (this one not nabei), hope that nabei is damn nabei happy although her cd is nabei filled with chinese words but thank god its nabei sung in english.

yeah okay, i love nicholas. (:

posted by Dawne H. | 10:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home