helluva time
Camp so rocked. I love drama! :)
Initially I had the darn-i-dont-wna-go-for-camp feeling, but yeah drama camp totally changed that 360 degrees. Everything was great, I had fun, everyone enjoyed their time there. I love camp!
Everything was cool, sleeping quarters good, morning call was just right, bathing time long enough for us to shower at a leisurely pace, breakfast perfect, movie screening fab, lunch and dinner wonderful, games fun, drama night funny and fantastic, company great!
it was great to get to know more of everyone. Great bonding camp indeed. Mrs Poi and Mrs D. Tan are the best teachers ever. I love them both!
like maddy said, its a good waste of time. :D
Camp so rocked. I love drama! :)
Initially I had the darn-i-dont-wna-go-for-camp feeling, but yeah drama camp totally changed that 360 degrees. Everything was great, I had fun, everyone enjoyed their time there. I love camp!
Everything was cool, sleeping quarters good, morning call was just right, bathing time long enough for us to shower at a leisurely pace, breakfast perfect, movie screening fab, lunch and dinner wonderful, games fun, drama night funny and fantastic, company great!
it was great to get to know more of everyone. Great bonding camp indeed. Mrs Poi and Mrs D. Tan are the best teachers ever. I love them both!
like maddy said, its a good waste of time. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home