wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • my dear nabei has designed yet another skin for th...
  • bleaghits weird, well i don't know. i seem to be a...
  • it's great to spend again and again freely without...
  • Korea was great. Great place, lovely people, the p...
  • the wasteWhat wouldn't I give to confide in nichol...
  • and then it's goodbyei'll be at the airport at thi...
  • helluva timeCamp so rocked. I love drama! :)Initia...
  • so, i'm all set, stuff packed. As much as I'd hate...
  • Tuition in the morning, gah.Went shopping after di...
  • too often, the pursuit of the things that make one...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

it ends here

i'm feeling the stress of school again.

and that isn't a good thing.

fuck school.
fuck responsibilities.
fuck homework.
fuck tuition.

all i want to do now is cross stitch!

my lacoste tops are here finally (:

posted by Dawne H. | 5:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home