flag of white
I feel so drained.
My head is undergoing excruciating pain.
I am extremely tired and worn out. I don't know why this is happening to me, but I'm feeling really dejected and lifeless. Maybe it's because of the sadistic timetable the school has churned out.
I have a period of Additional Mathematics and two periods of Elementary Mathematics before recess on Monday. and then it's four periods of Additional Mathematics again after recess, a straight 2 hours and 20 minutes. Great huh. I almost passed out in the classroom. Well at least I have tuition so I can afford to daydream a little in math.
yeah and if you can't count, its 7 periods of mathematics a day. and if that's not enough, I have tuition for math a couple of hours later after that at night. Wonderful isn't it. I love school!
nabei, kanasai la.
I feel so drained.
My head is undergoing excruciating pain.
I am extremely tired and worn out. I don't know why this is happening to me, but I'm feeling really dejected and lifeless. Maybe it's because of the sadistic timetable the school has churned out.
I have a period of Additional Mathematics and two periods of Elementary Mathematics before recess on Monday. and then it's four periods of Additional Mathematics again after recess, a straight 2 hours and 20 minutes. Great huh. I almost passed out in the classroom. Well at least I have tuition so I can afford to daydream a little in math.
yeah and if you can't count, its 7 periods of mathematics a day. and if that's not enough, I have tuition for math a couple of hours later after that at night. Wonderful isn't it. I love school!
nabei, kanasai la.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home