a fleeting moment, gone
its been a month or so since we've stepped out of the gates of school. It's been a month ever since I saw Selvie's grumpy face and its been a month since I've heard the same old grumpy voice say: girl where's your name tag.
Fast isn't it. It's scary sometimes.
I'm about done with homework, need a little help with the greece summary- will looksee looksee copy here copy there tomorrow. x) It's a good thing that I've already done a little work at the beginning of the holiday and that I started doing again 2-3 days ago, or i'll be so dead right now. Project about done too. NE messages sound stupid though. :D
My niece is back from stockholm, sweden! and she's soooo adorable now. (: Grown a little bigger and a lot more chubbier. She's extremely fair and has pink cheeks! absolutely adorable. x)
Had lunch at some restaurant with my whole family today, apparently a belated birthday treat from my uncle. At one point it was so comical because my 3rd uncle was asking us about Korean phrases (i think he wants to go Korea with his family for his next holiday trip), and yeah we were teaching him. and there is like this word ye in the korean language which means yes, and then he suddenly shouted ye mama! I immediately cracked up because he's the serious type most of the time and it was just shocking and absolutely funny to hear him talk like that, sounded like BEP to me! he just reminds me of a nigger rapper. HAHA. oh well-
a month gone just like that. and school officially reopens tomorrow.
Real, crap.
its been a month or so since we've stepped out of the gates of school. It's been a month ever since I saw Selvie's grumpy face and its been a month since I've heard the same old grumpy voice say: girl where's your name tag.
Fast isn't it. It's scary sometimes.
I'm about done with homework, need a little help with the greece summary- will looksee looksee copy here copy there tomorrow. x) It's a good thing that I've already done a little work at the beginning of the holiday and that I started doing again 2-3 days ago, or i'll be so dead right now. Project about done too. NE messages sound stupid though. :D
My niece is back from stockholm, sweden! and she's soooo adorable now. (: Grown a little bigger and a lot more chubbier. She's extremely fair and has pink cheeks! absolutely adorable. x)
Had lunch at some restaurant with my whole family today, apparently a belated birthday treat from my uncle. At one point it was so comical because my 3rd uncle was asking us about Korean phrases (i think he wants to go Korea with his family for his next holiday trip), and yeah we were teaching him. and there is like this word ye in the korean language which means yes, and then he suddenly shouted ye mama! I immediately cracked up because he's the serious type most of the time and it was just shocking and absolutely funny to hear him talk like that, sounded like BEP to me! he just reminds me of a nigger rapper. HAHA. oh well-
a month gone just like that. and school officially reopens tomorrow.
Real, crap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home