wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • Beautiful, somehow.I crossed the desert to be with...
  • too pretty to lastwent out with nicholas in the ea...
  • it ends herei'm feeling the stress of school again...
  • my dear nabei has designed yet another skin for th...
  • bleaghits weird, well i don't know. i seem to be a...
  • it's great to spend again and again freely without...
  • Korea was great. Great place, lovely people, the p...
  • the wasteWhat wouldn't I give to confide in nichol...
  • and then it's goodbyei'll be at the airport at thi...
  • helluva timeCamp so rocked. I love drama! :)Initia...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, June 24, 2006

waking ashland

work load isn't so bad now. Completed two comphrehensions and the attached essay. Two holiday journals, checked. Done some math too. Can't bring myself to touch both english summaries though- i stink at it.

school's reopening, asswipe.

posted by Dawne H. | 2:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home