ribbons galore
I'm quite contented today. First there was the heavy rain that prevented me from going tuition (:P), which gave me ample time to finish my A. Math at a leisurely pace. Then I had great dinner at Chinatown which led me to get more ribbons. :D I've got quite a collection now for a starter, 24 types! and they're all rolled up pretty in a really nice box I bought at Holland Village for them- decorated with sequins and all. Real pretty. They make me smile!
My mom baked morning glory muffins today and they're really good. and no- they're not made from morning glory flowers. I ate so many that I'm feeling guilty now. I must have polished off 8 or so already! Oh well. They're good. :D
I've kinda finished A. Math so I don't really have to worry about it except for the face Mr Yeo Ghee might silence me, but he's a really nice guy so I high doubt that. Did a little of tuition work too so I'm in a total relaxed mood now! Will start on more cross-stitching when I feel less busy. I've got quite a few patterns to complete now. :D
closure!
and dusk nears,
Dawn
I'm quite contented today. First there was the heavy rain that prevented me from going tuition (:P), which gave me ample time to finish my A. Math at a leisurely pace. Then I had great dinner at Chinatown which led me to get more ribbons. :D I've got quite a collection now for a starter, 24 types! and they're all rolled up pretty in a really nice box I bought at Holland Village for them- decorated with sequins and all. Real pretty. They make me smile!
My mom baked morning glory muffins today and they're really good. and no- they're not made from morning glory flowers. I ate so many that I'm feeling guilty now. I must have polished off 8 or so already! Oh well. They're good. :D
I've kinda finished A. Math so I don't really have to worry about it except for the face Mr Yeo Ghee might silence me, but he's a really nice guy so I high doubt that. Did a little of tuition work too so I'm in a total relaxed mood now! Will start on more cross-stitching when I feel less busy. I've got quite a few patterns to complete now. :D
closure!
and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home