Tuesday, July 18, 2006

take me higher

This will be a quick update, since Aaron keeps badgering me to post an entry.

Well well well! I'm kinda contented today I suppose, other than the usual visitor still visiting. ...

Oh no I'm stoning.

Yeah okay nothing happened much actually. Got back my literature short story and I'm pretty contented with my marks because I totally did not put in effort, t'was but a hour's work. :D Yup so I totally feel happy because although I did wish for a good grade, I didn't exactly expect it. yeah la I know I didn't get 17 or 18 or 19 or 20 but 16/20's good enough for my last minute work. It feels really satisfying to be marked well by mrs. tan because well- she sets a standard I suppose. yay!

-

Aaron wrote this ten reasons thing to me. Super sweet. (:

bye!


and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home