joel = endorphine loader
I am so so so so super happy right now. :DDDD I lost my wallet yesterday but I was still laughing and happy and all that. 150 bucks gone, (ugly picture)ez link card gone, loads of stuff gone. I wasn't even worrying about the money, i was worrying about all the receipts and ticket stubs because theyre pretty precious to me. Oh well! (:
Kept laughing in class and got all hyper. I must've looked quite silly!
Went out with my baby today. :DD I'm so super duper happy with his surprise! It's so so so so SWEEEEET! Baby knows what I love best. :D It's more of a triple surprise kinda thing, because even after unrolling the ribbons(a gazillion types)- another surprise was discovered. :D Sweet sweet Joel, I love you! I love handmade sweet surprises. Hahaha.
Oh oh oh! Muffin got me a TY hamster! Super adorable. :D Had loads of fun with him today. :D
Joel's the sweetest guy ever I swear. I can't believe no one else cherished him!
I'm super duper happyyyyy, baby thanks for everything. :D Let 'em endorphines load!
I love you baby,
and hard rod cafe! :D
and dusk nears,
Dawn
I am so so so so super happy right now. :DDDD I lost my wallet yesterday but I was still laughing and happy and all that. 150 bucks gone, (ugly picture)ez link card gone, loads of stuff gone. I wasn't even worrying about the money, i was worrying about all the receipts and ticket stubs because theyre pretty precious to me. Oh well! (:
Kept laughing in class and got all hyper. I must've looked quite silly!
Went out with my baby today. :DD I'm so super duper happy with his surprise! It's so so so so SWEEEEET! Baby knows what I love best. :D It's more of a triple surprise kinda thing, because even after unrolling the ribbons(a gazillion types)- another surprise was discovered. :D Sweet sweet Joel, I love you! I love handmade sweet surprises. Hahaha.
Oh oh oh! Muffin got me a TY hamster! Super adorable. :D Had loads of fun with him today. :D
Joel's the sweetest guy ever I swear. I can't believe no one else cherished him!
I'm super duper happyyyyy, baby thanks for everything. :D Let 'em endorphines load!
I love you baby,
and hard rod cafe! :D
and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home