wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • bass boosterI feel like laughing. Okay I will- hah...
  • Joel and I are going to carry out our plan very so...
  • cabaret nightCabaret was fantastic. :D I can't bel...
  • pink pussy catI pretty much screwed up my chemistr...
  • joel = endorphine loaderI am so so so so super hap...
  • really,and once again, stories end up one-sided. I...
  • finalityI'm so tired of giving in, and I'm not goi...
  • reality sinks inThere's just this one mistake I ke...
  • adicolorI liked today. Pretty relaxing, and slack ...
  • take me higherThis will be a quick update, since A...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Monday, July 31, 2006

I just realised that all my recent entries have been about Joel.

lol. :D

posted by Dawne H. | 9:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home