wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • the tragedyUntil the day I dieI'll spill my heart ...
  • sunshine in a bagToday was good stuff. :DTuition i...
  • minnie's ribbonsI like Dina's blogskin! (: Super c...
  • david the gobinDavid wants me to blog about him so...
  • I'm such a happy girl now. :D I love you baby! and...
  • It sucks when you can't talk to the one you love o...
  • Happy Birthday, Singapore.I've got 80 types of rib...
  • how about you-are you able to?Tuition pretty much ...
  • I don't even know what to feel right now. I just h...
  • shades of pinkMy throat is hurting so fucking badl...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Retail therapy works in a way. I bought a new Adidas watch. Newer version of the common design watch. Fantastic.

posted by Dawne H. | 11:52 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home