wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • ribbons are so orgasmic.I've changed the cloth of ...
  • the yearning killsIt's time for an update I guess....
  • Retail therapy works in a way. I bought a new Adid...
  • the tragedyUntil the day I dieI'll spill my heart ...
  • sunshine in a bagToday was good stuff. :DTuition i...
  • minnie's ribbonsI like Dina's blogskin! (: Super c...
  • david the gobinDavid wants me to blog about him so...
  • I'm such a happy girl now. :D I love you baby! and...
  • It sucks when you can't talk to the one you love o...
  • Happy Birthday, Singapore.I've got 80 types of rib...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Friday, August 25, 2006

A week gone just like that!

Nothing much happened, now I've got Jonathan. got together when I was sec1, now sec3 we're together again? lol. I like his current maturity. (i think)

Aaron bought me ribbons. Yay!

posted by Dawne H. | 6:45 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home