nil sine labore
Today was pretty okay.
School was normal, I suppose. I lost my fucking wallet again (fuck that) but oh well, money will come in again. (I hope) Fuck that idiot who took my wallet! FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUA CHEEBYE. I HOPE YOUR SEXUAL ORGAN ROT UNTIL YOUR PEEHOLE GETS INFECTED AND YOU RELEASE YOUR PEE THROUGH YOUR MOUTH!
Okay I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so rude, but Singaporeans can be so ugly sometimes. ):
I went to Marine Parade after school to give Joel cookies that I baked for him. (I don't know whether it's a stupid thing to do or not, or whether Joel thinks I'm an idiot to go all the way there to give him cookies. Maybe he doesn't even like them, I don't know. Maybe he thinks I'm annoying to go all the way to VS to disturb him, I don't know. Maybe he thinks I'm a pest, I don't know)
I don't know whether he likes them for real or not, or whether my effort was worth it, but oh well. I did what I wanted to do anyway, so I suppose its okay.
Met Jansen after that. I never would have fathomed that we'd be good friends. Pretty crazy, now that I'm starting to think about it. Used to dislike him I suppose, but I never really knew him, so I guess the hatred was never really there. Besides, I don't hate people anymore. (or at least i try not to) (:
Jansen's a nice guy! Really nice. I don't know why nicholas said he's a idiot, but I'm not on the same wavelength as nic anymore. nicholas has to grow up, he has to learn, and hopefully he'll mature one day. I never knew he was such a person in school, so disliked, but nevertheless I do still care about him, and I sincerely hope things will change for him.
Jansen gave me his school badge, haha. :D I think I'm gonna start collecting school badges, it'd be cool to have a large collection. If only my school had a metal badge like the other CHIJs. Oh well.
I think VS's lower sec students really look like primary school kids. Like, primary four. Was waiting for Joel to walk out, and he did, alongside some secondary ones. Apparently they know him, and they called his name out after I met him. Then they went like: eh, girlfriend ah. There was this immediate reaction in my head that went like, if only.
Bitch of a life, haha.
It's really ironic to see how my male friends can be so nice to me while all my ex boyfriends hardly bothered about me.
That's life for you,
I suppose.
and dusk nears,
Dawn
Today was pretty okay.
School was normal, I suppose. I lost my fucking wallet again (fuck that) but oh well, money will come in again. (I hope) Fuck that idiot who took my wallet! FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUA CHEEBYE. I HOPE YOUR SEXUAL ORGAN ROT UNTIL YOUR PEEHOLE GETS INFECTED AND YOU RELEASE YOUR PEE THROUGH YOUR MOUTH!
Okay I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so rude, but Singaporeans can be so ugly sometimes. ):
I went to Marine Parade after school to give Joel cookies that I baked for him. (I don't know whether it's a stupid thing to do or not, or whether Joel thinks I'm an idiot to go all the way there to give him cookies. Maybe he doesn't even like them, I don't know. Maybe he thinks I'm annoying to go all the way to VS to disturb him, I don't know. Maybe he thinks I'm a pest, I don't know)
I don't know whether he likes them for real or not, or whether my effort was worth it, but oh well. I did what I wanted to do anyway, so I suppose its okay.
Met Jansen after that. I never would have fathomed that we'd be good friends. Pretty crazy, now that I'm starting to think about it. Used to dislike him I suppose, but I never really knew him, so I guess the hatred was never really there. Besides, I don't hate people anymore. (or at least i try not to) (:
Jansen's a nice guy! Really nice. I don't know why nicholas said he's a idiot, but I'm not on the same wavelength as nic anymore. nicholas has to grow up, he has to learn, and hopefully he'll mature one day. I never knew he was such a person in school, so disliked, but nevertheless I do still care about him, and I sincerely hope things will change for him.
Jansen gave me his school badge, haha. :D I think I'm gonna start collecting school badges, it'd be cool to have a large collection. If only my school had a metal badge like the other CHIJs. Oh well.
I think VS's lower sec students really look like primary school kids. Like, primary four. Was waiting for Joel to walk out, and he did, alongside some secondary ones. Apparently they know him, and they called his name out after I met him. Then they went like: eh, girlfriend ah. There was this immediate reaction in my head that went like, if only.
Bitch of a life, haha.
It's really ironic to see how my male friends can be so nice to me while all my ex boyfriends hardly bothered about me.
That's life for you,
I suppose.
and dusk nears,
Dawn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home