father.
Church was really good today,
and I'm glad I went. The atmosphere was fantastic, and the people really nice. Who knows- I might start attending church for good. That is, if my mom allows. The amazing thing was that I really felt God's presence, I felt his love enveloping me. It can't really be expressed with words, but the feeling was amazing. Almost shocking in fact. There was this really warm, comfortable feeling that came over me. and its amazing because like 2 seconds before I focused and prayed, I was absolutely freezing in the auditorium. Fantastic.
This is the cause to live and die for.
He is our beloved Father,
and He will never forsake us.
Church was really good today,
and I'm glad I went. The atmosphere was fantastic, and the people really nice. Who knows- I might start attending church for good. That is, if my mom allows. The amazing thing was that I really felt God's presence, I felt his love enveloping me. It can't really be expressed with words, but the feeling was amazing. Almost shocking in fact. There was this really warm, comfortable feeling that came over me. and its amazing because like 2 seconds before I focused and prayed, I was absolutely freezing in the auditorium. Fantastic.
This is the cause to live and die for.
He is our beloved Father,
and He will never forsake us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home