why love when you didn't?
You know what. I really, really, really hate guys now. I don't know what's coming over me, but I do. Even those male strangers. I avoid them in public. I see them, I hate them. The moment I'm near one of them, I start to cringe. and when I can't escape being near, I start to tremble. Crazy isn't it.
I'm just glad I'm in a girls' school and I won't start screaming at male classmates or something.
The hating is painful, but it doesn't stop.
You know what. I really, really, really hate guys now. I don't know what's coming over me, but I do. Even those male strangers. I avoid them in public. I see them, I hate them. The moment I'm near one of them, I start to cringe. and when I can't escape being near, I start to tremble. Crazy isn't it.
I'm just glad I'm in a girls' school and I won't start screaming at male classmates or something.
The hating is painful, but it doesn't stop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home