wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • men my footMales at my age are not men, they're ba...
  • He is the one I seekService was great today. :DIt ...
  • withinI hope you won't be fooled by me, for I wear...
  • It was very awkward for me today in literature cla...
  • My heart is aching again.It sunk to the bottom tod...
  • why love when you didn't?You know what. I really, ...
  • I'm going to start something, and hopefully it'd w...
  • devil wears pradaWent to watch the Devil wears Pra...
  • penis brainI hate it so much when guys think with ...
  • father.Church was really good today,and I'm glad I...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Service must've been good today. Too bad I couldn't go! Oh well.

to God be the Glory. :D

posted by Dawne H. | 6:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home