wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • in His armsI'm in such a good mood today. :DWent t...
  • I, I, II've got so much to talk about.Yet nothing ...
  • heartache Last night was tough. but i still don't ...
  • amen!I feel really happy at this moment.I've waste...
  • them tears crash around meHappy Birthday Kor! :D Y...
  • I found it quite unfair that the entire class had ...
  • ashen heartSometimes people really make me wonder ...
  • Service must've been good today. Too bad I couldn'...
  • men my footMales at my age are not men, they're ba...
  • He is the one I seekService was great today. :DIt ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, October 01, 2006

say amen !

I am super duper happy. :D

I've finally bought my proper bible!
and its so pretty !
Everything about God makes me so happy!
QT was great today! :D

I'm all about you Lord.


running after You,
Dawn

posted by Dawne H. | 9:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home