them tears crash around me
Happy Birthday Kor! :D You're 18 today, and I hope you're happy! I love you! :D (i'm talking about my real brother btw.)
-
Mrs. Susie Lee is making me give up on Social Studies. With such a teacher, I don't know what kinda students she expects, and well thanks anyway Mrs. Lee, you're such a great teacher to give up on us at such a crucial period. Thanks for walking out on us, you're the best teacher ever.
I'm sure you'd love to see 5 distinctions and 33 failures in class, instead of a possible 5 or more distinctions, and a higher percentage (or full) of passes. You're great, Mrs. Lee. Just great.
To think I used to respect you so much.
-
Anyway on a lighter note, I'm pretty much a happier girl right now. :) I've got my baby! Oh and he gave me this paper heart that he folded years back with a two dollar note. Simple, but real sweet. :)
He's a really great guy. He can get quite laggy and blur, and real egoistic, but he's a caring and really sweet person. and somehow I like him being ego. :D I'm just glad that I have him now.
Went with him, mai, and lilian for lunch today. (: Then baby and I caught John Tucker Must Die! It was pretty good, funny too. :D I love baby's little sweet actions.
-
and now that I'm starting to think, Joel was really a waste of time, and I was a waste of his time too. I was never really comfortable around him, and things did feel wrong, but I refused to acknowledge that fact, somehow. and things got worse when he was horny and all, but yeah, I acted like I wanted it, when in actual fact I didn't. Imagine spending an hour in some isolated stairway with no air ventilation! Quite stupid, wasn't it? Teenage stupidity.
He's an okay guy I suppose. I mean, he had a girlfriend before, didnt he? Great guys usually have great choices. and I'm not making sense.
-
I hope Andrew's doing well. I hope Jonathan's doing well. I hope Nicholas is doing well. I don't know why I feel so nostalgic right now. Past mistakes, and the fading past seems so distinct right now.
-
I love you Sean. I love everything about you. :) I love your eyes. I love the way you hold my hand. I love the way your lips brush against mine. I love the way you call me silly girl.
-
MY MOM'S BEING A REAL BITCH RIGHT NOW, GOING AROUND THE HOUSE YELLING AT PEOPLE FOR NO REASON. WOMAN, IF YOU WANT RESPECT, THEN PROVE IT TO US THAT YOU DESERVE IT.
I suppose God made this woman my mother so as to teach me tolerance.
Happy Birthday Kor! :D You're 18 today, and I hope you're happy! I love you! :D (i'm talking about my real brother btw.)
-
Mrs. Susie Lee is making me give up on Social Studies. With such a teacher, I don't know what kinda students she expects, and well thanks anyway Mrs. Lee, you're such a great teacher to give up on us at such a crucial period. Thanks for walking out on us, you're the best teacher ever.
I'm sure you'd love to see 5 distinctions and 33 failures in class, instead of a possible 5 or more distinctions, and a higher percentage (or full) of passes. You're great, Mrs. Lee. Just great.
To think I used to respect you so much.
-
Anyway on a lighter note, I'm pretty much a happier girl right now. :) I've got my baby! Oh and he gave me this paper heart that he folded years back with a two dollar note. Simple, but real sweet. :)
He's a really great guy. He can get quite laggy and blur, and real egoistic, but he's a caring and really sweet person. and somehow I like him being ego. :D I'm just glad that I have him now.
Went with him, mai, and lilian for lunch today. (: Then baby and I caught John Tucker Must Die! It was pretty good, funny too. :D I love baby's little sweet actions.
-
and now that I'm starting to think, Joel was really a waste of time, and I was a waste of his time too. I was never really comfortable around him, and things did feel wrong, but I refused to acknowledge that fact, somehow. and things got worse when he was horny and all, but yeah, I acted like I wanted it, when in actual fact I didn't. Imagine spending an hour in some isolated stairway with no air ventilation! Quite stupid, wasn't it? Teenage stupidity.
He's an okay guy I suppose. I mean, he had a girlfriend before, didnt he? Great guys usually have great choices. and I'm not making sense.
-
I hope Andrew's doing well. I hope Jonathan's doing well. I hope Nicholas is doing well. I don't know why I feel so nostalgic right now. Past mistakes, and the fading past seems so distinct right now.
-
I love you Sean. I love everything about you. :) I love your eyes. I love the way you hold my hand. I love the way your lips brush against mine. I love the way you call me silly girl.
-
MY MOM'S BEING A REAL BITCH RIGHT NOW, GOING AROUND THE HOUSE YELLING AT PEOPLE FOR NO REASON. WOMAN, IF YOU WANT RESPECT, THEN PROVE IT TO US THAT YOU DESERVE IT.
I suppose God made this woman my mother so as to teach me tolerance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home