flowers for the warrior's grave
There is no point in remaining optimistic about my A. Math paper because by the time I reached the graph question, I knew it was a sure goner and I figured it was the start of the countdown to my appointment with Death.
Ah well.
Pudding and Teacup are soooo cute. :D Xin and I bought the cage/sawdust/food for them! Yaaaay.
I'm getting my new phone soon. I hope.
It's scary. It's been only 3 years ever since I left primary school. And so many of my friends have turned crooked.
its just, weird.
There is no point in remaining optimistic about my A. Math paper because by the time I reached the graph question, I knew it was a sure goner and I figured it was the start of the countdown to my appointment with Death.
Ah well.
Pudding and Teacup are soooo cute. :D Xin and I bought the cage/sawdust/food for them! Yaaaay.
I'm getting my new phone soon. I hope.
It's scary. It's been only 3 years ever since I left primary school. And so many of my friends have turned crooked.
its just, weird.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home