yehenara
Today was greaaaaaaat. (:
I had great company. :D
It was great with xin and lil!
Took many many photos,
camwhoring! :D
Bought stuff while waiting for lil and xin to come meet me for study session. It sure feels good to have money in my wallet again! Many pathetic weeks of having ten bucks in my wallet or the most twenty. and to think I had to count coins, when I used to chuck them in my bag without a care ! They've become my best friends. :D
I've got four new perfumes. I bought two myself, and two my mom gave. I love the Estee Lauder ones. Pleasure Intense, Pleasure Exotic!
I bought three CDs today from HMV. :D Initially all I wanted to get was Nathan Hartono's CD, (omg he is SO hot), and then I came across Panic! At the Disco's CD. That reminded me of Natasha, so I picked it up and bought it for her. I feel nice! :D The last CD's the Forbidden City soundtrack CD. It is so fantastic! I loveeee the songs.
and so we were studying in library@esplanade. I was wearing this raffles institution tshirt (haha), and it so happened that a group of RI boys came to study at the cluster of sofas like we did. I think they had quite a shock when they saw my shirt. :D They had quite a reaction. Heh heh.
Then we had lunch at New York New York, where this old man with his son noticed my shirt too. It freaked me out a little because they kept staring, and it turned out that the old man thought I was from RJC, where his son is schooling, and he kept asking his son really loudly whether he knows me, and when his son said he didn't, he said that I must be his son's senior in school, in others word J2. -.-
I love the roof terrace @ esplanade. Fantastic! Will go back there after exams. :D Photos were so funny.
I love xin and lilian!
Day was great.
Church would've made it complete though. :)
-
this is my only chance;
love open my heart
Years of broken dreams,
all in the past
This is my only chance;
love make me a part
Of someone who knows me..
He loves me and knows me at last
-
A simple sign, a single smile
the charm, the wit,
the strength, the guile
and though I prayed for summer bliss
I never knew I'd feel like this
Like winter nights need fire
Like temples need a shrine
Like lovers need desire
Like prophets need a sign
I need him
Can't he see?
I need him to be mine
-
and to build an Emp'ror's yang
he requires a lot of yin
and the best way for that to
happen was for him to
engage in a lot of sex
with his concubines.
and I mean alot. (haha, this is so funny! :D)
-
Why love when love hurts?
Why love when love ends?
I know how it feels
When it turns and pretend
It ends with the pain
And the making amends
Why love when there's peace
In the making of friends?
-
Now China has a son
China fails
There'll soon be foreign devils
Marching to these walls
And now she's borne a son
Nothing will change
Another fool in line
The only hope we have
is if the throne is mine
For although at last my
brother has a son
I must take control if
the future's to be won
The British see a chance
For a profit to be made
They're poisoning our minds
With the opium they trade
There's British soldiers fighting
For the markets they crave
Leaving mothers lost in grief
To tend their children's grave.
The British see the weak
And exploit them with their lies
They're playing with our lives
And our future is their prize
And no one has the guts to drive
The bastards from our lands
China's being strangled by these
Foreign devils' hands
-
GREAT SONGS.
Today was greaaaaaaat. (:
I had great company. :D
It was great with xin and lil!
Took many many photos,
camwhoring! :D
Bought stuff while waiting for lil and xin to come meet me for study session. It sure feels good to have money in my wallet again! Many pathetic weeks of having ten bucks in my wallet or the most twenty. and to think I had to count coins, when I used to chuck them in my bag without a care ! They've become my best friends. :D
I've got four new perfumes. I bought two myself, and two my mom gave. I love the Estee Lauder ones. Pleasure Intense, Pleasure Exotic!
I bought three CDs today from HMV. :D Initially all I wanted to get was Nathan Hartono's CD, (omg he is SO hot), and then I came across Panic! At the Disco's CD. That reminded me of Natasha, so I picked it up and bought it for her. I feel nice! :D The last CD's the Forbidden City soundtrack CD. It is so fantastic! I loveeee the songs.
and so we were studying in library@esplanade. I was wearing this raffles institution tshirt (haha), and it so happened that a group of RI boys came to study at the cluster of sofas like we did. I think they had quite a shock when they saw my shirt. :D They had quite a reaction. Heh heh.
Then we had lunch at New York New York, where this old man with his son noticed my shirt too. It freaked me out a little because they kept staring, and it turned out that the old man thought I was from RJC, where his son is schooling, and he kept asking his son really loudly whether he knows me, and when his son said he didn't, he said that I must be his son's senior in school, in others word J2. -.-
I love the roof terrace @ esplanade. Fantastic! Will go back there after exams. :D Photos were so funny.
I love xin and lilian!
Day was great.
Church would've made it complete though. :)
-
this is my only chance;
love open my heart
Years of broken dreams,
all in the past
This is my only chance;
love make me a part
Of someone who knows me..
He loves me and knows me at last
-
A simple sign, a single smile
the charm, the wit,
the strength, the guile
and though I prayed for summer bliss
I never knew I'd feel like this
Like winter nights need fire
Like temples need a shrine
Like lovers need desire
Like prophets need a sign
I need him
Can't he see?
I need him to be mine
-
and to build an Emp'ror's yang
he requires a lot of yin
and the best way for that to
happen was for him to
engage in a lot of sex
with his concubines.
and I mean alot. (haha, this is so funny! :D)
-
Why love when love hurts?
Why love when love ends?
I know how it feels
When it turns and pretend
It ends with the pain
And the making amends
Why love when there's peace
In the making of friends?
-
Now China has a son
China fails
There'll soon be foreign devils
Marching to these walls
And now she's borne a son
Nothing will change
Another fool in line
The only hope we have
is if the throne is mine
For although at last my
brother has a son
I must take control if
the future's to be won
The British see a chance
For a profit to be made
They're poisoning our minds
With the opium they trade
There's British soldiers fighting
For the markets they crave
Leaving mothers lost in grief
To tend their children's grave.
The British see the weak
And exploit them with their lies
They're playing with our lives
And our future is their prize
And no one has the guts to drive
The bastards from our lands
China's being strangled by these
Foreign devils' hands
-
GREAT SONGS.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home