Saturday, October 21, 2006

returning to You

Mai tagged me something really sweet,
and I really want to thank her. :)

She's right; even if the whole world abandons me, even when darkness engulfs me, God will be there. He will love me- like He has always loved, He will hold my hand and guide me out of the dark into His paradise.

How could I have ever forgotten about my Saviour? He alone will love me, and He alone will be my pillar of strength.

God is all that I need.

I'm running into Your arms, Lord.
I thank You for saving me, I thank
You for comforting me. I thank You
for letting Mai bring me to You. Let
me recieve Your Word, You alone
will strengthen me.

How could I ever have forgotten
about You? Lord forgive me. I need
Your anointment, Your grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home