the fools
It really baffles me to see the staggering amount of stupid people in this world, and I really wonder why He created such idiocy. Perhaps He did so to make the smarter ones stand out.
:) to God be the glory.
The claims they make can be so amusing, so nonsensical.
Some really stupid person typed this:
"And dawn. If you wanna block my IP. Do it more discretly. Cause it makes you look like a whore. ^^ Lost a arguement in a 'tagboard' and u resort to blocking the IP instead. Nice.''
Why, he/she can't even spell.
Discretly, yeah I'm sure you nailed that.
Oh yes, I had an arguement with you.
Hahahaha.
Nonsensical.
Yeah I'm sure I need to be more discreet about blocking any IP address from access to my haloscan comment box. I'm sure. It belongs to me, yet I have to be discreet, or I'd sound like a whore. (Do you even know what's a whore? HAHAHA. Boy, you don't even know your definitions)
Who is anyone to say that, when it belongs to me? :) Who is anyone to say that, when Haloscan gave me the rights to do so? :) Who is anyone to say that, when such pests should be driven away? :)
Who is anyone to infringe upon my given rights?
Besides, I never lost any argument. You merely assumed. :) I never argued, I merely attempted to bring across my point, because a certain little fragile thing felt that my words were too harsh when I never ever did wrote anything against her (I presume she's female.) and so I tried to be polite and civil, but what's the point when she is so emotional and oh-so-anonymous.
It's so simple.
You don't like the way I write,
you exit from this window,
and don't ever come back. :]
So very simple.
and if you don't like me, no
worries, because I probably
don't like you much too.
and you knew I was going to be
a complete waste of your time,
so why bother coming here when
YOU were going to be a waste of
my time too? :) A Joke.
You tried making peace? Why
bother indulging in self-denial,
hahahahahahaha.
and should anyone wish to comment on my post, I suggest you do it to my face- or simply shut your fucking mouth. :)
My life's so much more than entertaining stupid taggers and their idiocy of a comment. :)
G'day.
It really baffles me to see the staggering amount of stupid people in this world, and I really wonder why He created such idiocy. Perhaps He did so to make the smarter ones stand out.
:) to God be the glory.
The claims they make can be so amusing, so nonsensical.
Some really stupid person typed this:
"And dawn. If you wanna block my IP. Do it more discretly. Cause it makes you look like a whore. ^^ Lost a arguement in a 'tagboard' and u resort to blocking the IP instead. Nice.''
Why, he/she can't even spell.
Discretly, yeah I'm sure you nailed that.
Oh yes, I had an arguement with you.
Hahahaha.
Nonsensical.
Yeah I'm sure I need to be more discreet about blocking any IP address from access to my haloscan comment box. I'm sure. It belongs to me, yet I have to be discreet, or I'd sound like a whore. (Do you even know what's a whore? HAHAHA. Boy, you don't even know your definitions)
Who is anyone to say that, when it belongs to me? :) Who is anyone to say that, when Haloscan gave me the rights to do so? :) Who is anyone to say that, when such pests should be driven away? :)
Who is anyone to infringe upon my given rights?
Besides, I never lost any argument. You merely assumed. :) I never argued, I merely attempted to bring across my point, because a certain little fragile thing felt that my words were too harsh when I never ever did wrote anything against her (I presume she's female.) and so I tried to be polite and civil, but what's the point when she is so emotional and oh-so-anonymous.
It's so simple.
You don't like the way I write,
you exit from this window,
and don't ever come back. :]
So very simple.
and if you don't like me, no
worries, because I probably
don't like you much too.
and you knew I was going to be
a complete waste of your time,
so why bother coming here when
YOU were going to be a waste of
my time too? :) A Joke.
You tried making peace? Why
bother indulging in self-denial,
hahahahahahaha.
and should anyone wish to comment on my post, I suggest you do it to my face- or simply shut your fucking mouth. :)
My life's so much more than entertaining stupid taggers and their idiocy of a comment. :)
G'day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home