Monday, November 06, 2006

He loves me!

Here I Stand, Forgiven
Here I stand, Holy and righteous
You paid the price
when You laid down Your life
Jesus I surrender all

and I'll walk with You in my heart
I'll walk with You in my heart
Find me at the cross, down on my knees
Thank You Lord, for saving me

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hal - le - lujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Here I stand forgiven
-

You say
that I alone can change the world
but I know
it's by the spirit of the Lord
Come fill me up to overflow

I will sing, I will dance,
I will shout Your praises

I won't run, I won't hide
cause I'm free inside

I will live, cause I'm alive
when I shout Your praises

I won't give up, I won't give in,
I'll never turn away,
I'M SO CRAZY FOR YOU JESUS!

You are my God,
You're everything to me.

:DDD

I'M GONNA MAKE YOU FAMOUS.
-

You are my hiding place, my refuge.

you are my hiding,
you are my hiding place.
-

MY REDEEMER,
I LOVE!
-

GOD is 100% Man,
and 100% God. :D
-

I'm oh so in love with God.
Have you been saved? :DDDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home