wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • He loves me!Here I Stand, ForgivenHere I stand, Ho...
  • change It's been only two days since I've updated ...
  • meet Poptart<3
  • acceptanceMuch as I'd like to say that my mom is u...
  • HimChurch was really good yesterday! :DPRAISE THY ...
  • old photosSuper cute cat we saw at Changi. :D Rath...
  • :) Pudding is such a dear. He makes everything see...
  • the foolsIt really baffles me to see the staggerin...
  • where do I beginAnonymous people are a waste of my...
  • they died for all free menI don't see why one has ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

impactful



I can't quite remember who sent me this photo, but nonetheless I chanced upon it in one of my folders and I found it so meaningful!

and so very true.

posted by Dawne H. | 11:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home