engulfed
I've never felt this useless for a long time.
I was given a question to do during amath tuition today by my own, and it's supposed to be chicken feet because my tutor went through it minutes earlier. I felt pretty okay about the question when he went through it, but when I was asked to do it, my mind went completely blank and I couldn't do shite. Talk about total space out.
It was a horrible feeling. I started shivering involuntarily and gripping my chair's leg real hard. I have no idea why I was so stressed out! ): I don't know why but I just couldn't do the question at all.
I hate being engulfed by such emotions.
-
On a happier note,
I've got CG meeting tomorrow! :D
Here I stand, I'm crying out to You,
all I need is Faith to see a miracle in me.
I believe in You.
Your Word has set me free!
God is my everything. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home