smack that
I am getting quite nocturnal, and it's making me quite cranky. My holiday sleeping hours are seemingly back in place, which is totally bad, because I am getting so lethargic in the day.
Been doing nothing much for now. but I have so many events to look forward to! Youth camp (:D), CG meetings, usual services, Australia trip with friends and finally Taiwan trip with my family. :D
I want to go for Heart Awards! ): But..
Know something? My cousin's wedding is gonna be on the 31st of December. and that's my birthdate. As selfish as I may sound, I am certainly not happy that her wedding coincides with my birthday. As to why I'm objecting violently to attending, many factors/reasons are involved, though I'm not gonna type it all out, because there will probably be repercussions, somehow.
As much as I'd like to be happy for the couple and all that bullshit, I'm not due to obvious reasons, but hey- the truth hurts. So i won't state the reasons why. I don't know why my family doesn't get it, or maybe I'm just plain self centred and childish, but I want the day to be MY day, and not anyone else's day. I mean yeah of course, its all 31st Dec babies' day, but hey, you get my drift.
I don't want the attention to be on the couple, I want it to be on ME. It's been my day for 14 years, and I don't see why it shouldn't be this year. It's not even their day! Theirs is a self imposed one, I don't like it! ): The fact that they don't even remember my birthday shows how significant I am to them. Negative score I'd think. That does affect me I suppose, but only a teeny weeny bit, perhaps because I've gotten used to their ignorance and nonchalance.
I don't give shite whether my cousins celebrate/remember my birthday or not, but hey- at least give me the liberty of not attending the stupid wedding. I want my own space, and perhaps a celebration with people who aren't hypocritical and actually care for me, and it's my freaking birthday for goodness' sake, though none of you are gonna remember. But then again, it doesn't really matter anymore, does it?
It's always them, them, them. I can hardly remember the last time they actually remembered to sing me a birthday song. 5 years ago?
I get all hot and bothered just thinking about it.
It must be the period.
I am getting quite nocturnal, and it's making me quite cranky. My holiday sleeping hours are seemingly back in place, which is totally bad, because I am getting so lethargic in the day.
Been doing nothing much for now. but I have so many events to look forward to! Youth camp (:D), CG meetings, usual services, Australia trip with friends and finally Taiwan trip with my family. :D
I want to go for Heart Awards! ): But..
Know something? My cousin's wedding is gonna be on the 31st of December. and that's my birthdate. As selfish as I may sound, I am certainly not happy that her wedding coincides with my birthday. As to why I'm objecting violently to attending, many factors/reasons are involved, though I'm not gonna type it all out, because there will probably be repercussions, somehow.
As much as I'd like to be happy for the couple and all that bullshit, I'm not due to obvious reasons, but hey- the truth hurts. So i won't state the reasons why. I don't know why my family doesn't get it, or maybe I'm just plain self centred and childish, but I want the day to be MY day, and not anyone else's day. I mean yeah of course, its all 31st Dec babies' day, but hey, you get my drift.
I don't want the attention to be on the couple, I want it to be on ME. It's been my day for 14 years, and I don't see why it shouldn't be this year. It's not even their day! Theirs is a self imposed one, I don't like it! ): The fact that they don't even remember my birthday shows how significant I am to them. Negative score I'd think. That does affect me I suppose, but only a teeny weeny bit, perhaps because I've gotten used to their ignorance and nonchalance.
I don't give shite whether my cousins celebrate/remember my birthday or not, but hey- at least give me the liberty of not attending the stupid wedding. I want my own space, and perhaps a celebration with people who aren't hypocritical and actually care for me, and it's my freaking birthday for goodness' sake, though none of you are gonna remember. But then again, it doesn't really matter anymore, does it?
It's always them, them, them. I can hardly remember the last time they actually remembered to sing me a birthday song. 5 years ago?
I get all hot and bothered just thinking about it.
It must be the period.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home