F is for Flower
There's always this sense of betrayal that overwhelms your whole being when you realise your trust has been misplaced. and then you start to wonder - how could you have been so foolish to believe?
I've never cursed so much in a long time, and I feel guilty for letting such dirty words escape my lips.
Yet they deserve it ten times over.
I'm sorry for cursing.
but I'm not sorry that it was directed at them.
It's times like this when racial issues get sensitive, and I do not wish to stereotype communities - but sometimes it is so hard not to.
Am not racist though.
Bye.
p.s.: I'm sorry Lord, for not embracing my enemies. It is so hard to, but with Your grace, I'll definitely do so, somehow.
There's always this sense of betrayal that overwhelms your whole being when you realise your trust has been misplaced. and then you start to wonder - how could you have been so foolish to believe?
I've never cursed so much in a long time, and I feel guilty for letting such dirty words escape my lips.
Yet they deserve it ten times over.
I'm sorry for cursing.
but I'm not sorry that it was directed at them.
It's times like this when racial issues get sensitive, and I do not wish to stereotype communities - but sometimes it is so hard not to.
Am not racist though.
Bye.
p.s.: I'm sorry Lord, for not embracing my enemies. It is so hard to, but with Your grace, I'll definitely do so, somehow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home