He will never forsake
I should really write about camp.
T'was the slack-est camp I've ever attended. We had so much free time! Plus proper beds and air conditioners. Camp was amazing, Amen?
Services on both nights were mindblowing. The presence of God in the auditorium was so overwhelming, He was so near! He gave me a vision that reached into the innermost core of my heart and freed me of all my troubles and doubts, giving me peace. I started crying because God is so real, and He's always there when I need Him.
I don't see why people are so adamant in insisting God's fake and made up, BECAUSE HE ISN'T! He loves us so much, why wouldn't people just humble themselves and offer themselves to the Lord? because only then can we feel Him! Why wouldn't non-christians understand that? God can never be explained nor defined, because He is God, and He is the King of all Kings, the Lord of all Lords. If it is even possible for us to define our Lord, then He wouldn't be God anymore! God may do things in ways we can't comprehend, but He'll never do anything to harm us. He has a reason for everything, and we shouldn't doubt Him. He has our lives all planned out, God is so wonderful! He is so great and worthy of our praise.
It may not be logical for us to believe in Him; but it's not about the mind, it's about the heart. Yeah, it may not make any sense for us to believe and love someone we cannot see or touch, but with all our hearts we know He is real, and He loves us. We feel Him in our hearts, we feel Him so strongly. God was never something logical! Feel Him, with your heart.
It hurts so bad to see people criticise God everyday.
To think I was one of them. ):
I should really write about camp.
T'was the slack-est camp I've ever attended. We had so much free time! Plus proper beds and air conditioners. Camp was amazing, Amen?
Services on both nights were mindblowing. The presence of God in the auditorium was so overwhelming, He was so near! He gave me a vision that reached into the innermost core of my heart and freed me of all my troubles and doubts, giving me peace. I started crying because God is so real, and He's always there when I need Him.
I don't see why people are so adamant in insisting God's fake and made up, BECAUSE HE ISN'T! He loves us so much, why wouldn't people just humble themselves and offer themselves to the Lord? because only then can we feel Him! Why wouldn't non-christians understand that? God can never be explained nor defined, because He is God, and He is the King of all Kings, the Lord of all Lords. If it is even possible for us to define our Lord, then He wouldn't be God anymore! God may do things in ways we can't comprehend, but He'll never do anything to harm us. He has a reason for everything, and we shouldn't doubt Him. He has our lives all planned out, God is so wonderful! He is so great and worthy of our praise.
It may not be logical for us to believe in Him; but it's not about the mind, it's about the heart. Yeah, it may not make any sense for us to believe and love someone we cannot see or touch, but with all our hearts we know He is real, and He loves us. We feel Him in our hearts, we feel Him so strongly. God was never something logical! Feel Him, with your heart.
It hurts so bad to see people criticise God everyday.
To think I was one of them. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home