My Saviour
This world is SO small. I realise that benlee is the ben I've known ever since last year! I didn't even know that, we both used to look so different. and if i'm not wrong, he was shorter than me then. :x
We were at food republic, and he was peeling prawns for me (omg, hahaha) while I was fiddling around with my phone. Then all of a sudden he asked me if I had a SGh e600c phone in the past, and I was like yeah, what's up, and then he started reminding me of past times at samsin's house! Initially I couldn't remember anything, and then it all came flooding back like a tsunami. :D I've known him way back, not just this year. Hahahaha. I can't believe it.
Amazing isn't it, the way Fate does things. :P
Was reading Matthew 9, and I didn't really understand this part of it. and SO I went to ask my tutor, and man, such revelation! I love God so much.
-
I did something extremely stupid. Spilled Ribena all over my phone. I went like OMG OMG OMG and tried to wipe it as dry as I could, and the phone did work, for awhile. It then malfunctioned and went dead like 2 hours later. I'm making a trip to the service centre tomorrow, although the warranty doesn't cover water spills. I'll just not inform them about that little detail. :D
-
My Jesus is better than anything in this world,
He's everything this world will never be.
He gave His life for me, He died to set me free.
This world is SO small. I realise that benlee is the ben I've known ever since last year! I didn't even know that, we both used to look so different. and if i'm not wrong, he was shorter than me then. :x
We were at food republic, and he was peeling prawns for me (omg, hahaha) while I was fiddling around with my phone. Then all of a sudden he asked me if I had a SGh e600c phone in the past, and I was like yeah, what's up, and then he started reminding me of past times at samsin's house! Initially I couldn't remember anything, and then it all came flooding back like a tsunami. :D I've known him way back, not just this year. Hahahaha. I can't believe it.
Amazing isn't it, the way Fate does things. :P
Was reading Matthew 9, and I didn't really understand this part of it. and SO I went to ask my tutor, and man, such revelation! I love God so much.
-
I did something extremely stupid. Spilled Ribena all over my phone. I went like OMG OMG OMG and tried to wipe it as dry as I could, and the phone did work, for awhile. It then malfunctioned and went dead like 2 hours later. I'm making a trip to the service centre tomorrow, although the warranty doesn't cover water spills. I'll just not inform them about that little detail. :D
-
My Jesus is better than anything in this world,
He's everything this world will never be.
He gave His life for me, He died to set me free.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home