two, double zero six.
The year's coming to an end, whizzing past as if it's on turbo. I'm almost 15 years of age, and somehow I feel like I've done nothing to be proud of. Quite pathetic. Until I accepted Christ that is; best decision of my life- no doubt about that.
What have I done this year?
I've played a lot, bitched a lot, got hurt a lot, fooled around a lot, all the stupid stuff a typical teen'd do. If only i had given my studies 'a lot' too. I scraped through sec3, though barely. I'm gonna promise God that I'll give my all for Him in my studies. That's something I know I have to do. It's for my own good anyway, and I know God's gonna be proud to see me trying my best. :)
I've wasted my time on meaningless relationships, giving my all in them, for what reason- I don't really know. They weren't mean to last at this age anyway, but I suppose I denied myself of that truth, I wanted things my way, I felt I was right; and at the end of the day, I paid the price on my own. Countless months of heartaches, of wasted tears flowing relentlessly without mercy. Of insults hurled and abuse recieved, of feelings played with, of being treated like a mere toy. Going to school became such a torture, and my studies suffered. How stupid of me, doing things unworthy of my attention.
I was mean, I bitched about people. I used profanities so foul that I'm ashamed of myself, now months down the drain. I hate my old self.
Next year's gonna be different.
I'd be sec4 next year, and I can't fool around like I did when I was younger. The O's are fast approaching, and I know time's gonna rush by me so fast that it'd be here in no time. I've got to set my priorities straight, and I've got to know what I want.
I've got to be less stubborn, I've got to listen to my parents more often. I've to stop thinking that I'm always right. I need to be humble, I need to control my temper. I've got to stop being rude. I've got to be more obedient. I've got to have more self-discipline. I've got to be more forgiving. I've got to be nicer to people.
I know God will help and guide me, but He'll only move those who wants to move. and that's what I'm going to do, initiate.
I'm gonna do my best for God.
-
my awesome God reigns.
The year's coming to an end, whizzing past as if it's on turbo. I'm almost 15 years of age, and somehow I feel like I've done nothing to be proud of. Quite pathetic. Until I accepted Christ that is; best decision of my life- no doubt about that.
What have I done this year?
I've played a lot, bitched a lot, got hurt a lot, fooled around a lot, all the stupid stuff a typical teen'd do. If only i had given my studies 'a lot' too. I scraped through sec3, though barely. I'm gonna promise God that I'll give my all for Him in my studies. That's something I know I have to do. It's for my own good anyway, and I know God's gonna be proud to see me trying my best. :)
I've wasted my time on meaningless relationships, giving my all in them, for what reason- I don't really know. They weren't mean to last at this age anyway, but I suppose I denied myself of that truth, I wanted things my way, I felt I was right; and at the end of the day, I paid the price on my own. Countless months of heartaches, of wasted tears flowing relentlessly without mercy. Of insults hurled and abuse recieved, of feelings played with, of being treated like a mere toy. Going to school became such a torture, and my studies suffered. How stupid of me, doing things unworthy of my attention.
I was mean, I bitched about people. I used profanities so foul that I'm ashamed of myself, now months down the drain. I hate my old self.
Next year's gonna be different.
I'd be sec4 next year, and I can't fool around like I did when I was younger. The O's are fast approaching, and I know time's gonna rush by me so fast that it'd be here in no time. I've got to set my priorities straight, and I've got to know what I want.
I've got to be less stubborn, I've got to listen to my parents more often. I've to stop thinking that I'm always right. I need to be humble, I need to control my temper. I've got to stop being rude. I've got to be more obedient. I've got to have more self-discipline. I've got to be more forgiving. I've got to be nicer to people.
I know God will help and guide me, but He'll only move those who wants to move. and that's what I'm going to do, initiate.
I'm gonna do my best for God.
-
my awesome God reigns.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home