Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Right. So I'm back from Taiwan.
And it's been a while since I've really blogged.

I've shopped so much in Taiwan.
and I've got stuff for people! (Sponsored by dearest mom)

I've spent so much that I actually feel guilty.
and that's pretty rare for me.

My brother got a really great pair of Nike Dunks. At a price you can't find in Singapore. I wanted one too, but I felt so guilty about spending so much already- so I bought Pony sneakers instead. :D They're something I've always wanted anyway.

Nike stuff are cheap in Taiwan la. That allowed me to buy two Nike jackets at one go, something my mom won't ever allow in Singapore. Heh heh! I'm happy, because they're both RED! :D <3 Red <3 Red <3 Red

I bought so many things that I can't remember what I bought. My luggage was 8 kgs heavier when I came back, plus another loaded duffel bag. Lol.

Spent Christmas in Taiwan. Wasn't anything much, since Taiwan isn't really a christian dominated nation. There wasn't much of any christmas cheer, but yeah, I felt happy all the same- because Christmas Day means so much to me now. My King sent His Son down to save me! <3

Belated Merry Christmas to everyone. :)

I need to go sort out my presents for people.
Furthermore, I'm late in my giving .

Right, so I'll update more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home