Time waits for no one.
Our play is in 3 days.
Australia trip in 4 days.
Taiwan trip in 19 days.
My birthday in 30 days.
:D
-
I do not understand why teachers restrict their students from asking each other questions and instead direct them only to the teacher. I see no harm in asking one's friend questions if he/she is knowledgeable in that area. Perhaps it makes them teachers feel inadequate and stupid.
-
If you've read the Genesis for like a million times,
consider reading Benesis. :)
Happy reading.
Our play is in 3 days.
Australia trip in 4 days.
Taiwan trip in 19 days.
My birthday in 30 days.
:D
-
I do not understand why teachers restrict their students from asking each other questions and instead direct them only to the teacher. I see no harm in asking one's friend questions if he/she is knowledgeable in that area. Perhaps it makes them teachers feel inadequate and stupid.
-
If you've read the Genesis for like a million times,
consider reading Benesis. :)
Happy reading.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home