wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • Time waits for no one.Our play is in 3 days.Austra...
  • my GodI love my God so much that the mere thought ...
  • Glory be to HimFinally. Finally I've sent my phone...
  • My SaviourThis world is SO small. I realise that b...
  • camp
  • altar of faithI wanna thank God for salvaging my f...
  • He will never forsakeI should really write about c...
  • the world's seven best wondersA group of 10-year-o...
  • SpentWent out quite reluctantly today (shoulders a...
  • kristos kai kosmosI can never describe how amazing...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, December 03, 2006

The play is tomorrow!

I'm flying off to Australia tomorrow!

I'm so gonna miss everyone, especially church, and my cell group!!!

posted by Dawne H. | 11:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home