Oh Life
Lord, I've prayed fervently for them to open their hearts to You, and I know You'll help those who help themselves, and they are willing to try, Lord. I pray that acceptance will come forth from their curiosity, Lord. I pray that they'll be able to feel how great Your love is for them, I pray that they'll accept You just like how I did, Lord. I pray that they'll get to know You just like we did, Lord.
in the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
-
I'm relatively okay now despite everything.
I must admit that I was quite the brat during my cousin's wedding, though I couldn't really help it. I know I should have been happy for the newlyweds, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to smile or interact with everyone. I was sitting there miserable in my new trenchcoat and boots, but somehow even the 500 bucks spent on my outfit didn't make me any happier. I've never really been part of the family anyway, I've always been the one alone, even though I know sometimes they try to include me into their activities; but somehow things don't flow and I just can't click with anyone of them, not a single person.
The whole family thinks I'm this really quiet girl with few words to say, but little do they know that I'm not like that. Out of their world, I'm an outspoken girl who's into debating and drama. I'm loud with friends I love and I'm pretty much eloquent. Little do they know. I don't blame them though, but do leave me alone if I don't wish to talk, and don't force me either, because I HATE being told what to do, especially by a bunch of people I dislike. Things are all well and tolerable if I manage to keep my face straight and words few, so don't make me blow up and scream at every single one of you. I won't give shite then if you're my oldest uncle or my cousin, I'll just yell at you until you freak out and wonder what happened to that quiet girl.
Great wedding wasn't it. I had no birthday celebration and I missed Create and Heart Awards plus their countdown event, something I've been looking forward to for a long time. Thanks man, for the wedding invite. I had such a great time, sitting in my seat for hours straight with the company of my phone. I love y'all so very much. I absolutely loved the tears that fell at midnight. Thanks for the great time. and Thanks for yelling at me oldest uncle, you're such a great and smart guy. I salute you so.
and should anyone related to me read this, don't you dare come up to me asking why am I writing like that. Because if you don't understand how I'm feeling writing this bull out, what you're gonna confront me about will sound really silly and rather stupid. Plus I'm probably gonna shout at you.
-
I went for my first acupuncture/chinese massage session yesterday for my injured knee. Initially I was freaked out of course, because I really abhor anything related to needles poking into my skin, but there was really nothing to be afraid of, I had eight needles and I hardly felt a thing. The torture came from the massage, it was so painful that I was screaming the house down and biting my hand. Gosh. Thank God it's over.
-
School's starting tomorrow. and somehow, I'm not groaning. School's pretty good stuff actually. :)
Bye-
2007's here, and hopefully it's a beginning of good things to come.
Lord, I've prayed fervently for them to open their hearts to You, and I know You'll help those who help themselves, and they are willing to try, Lord. I pray that acceptance will come forth from their curiosity, Lord. I pray that they'll be able to feel how great Your love is for them, I pray that they'll accept You just like how I did, Lord. I pray that they'll get to know You just like we did, Lord.
in the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
-
I'm relatively okay now despite everything.
I must admit that I was quite the brat during my cousin's wedding, though I couldn't really help it. I know I should have been happy for the newlyweds, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to smile or interact with everyone. I was sitting there miserable in my new trenchcoat and boots, but somehow even the 500 bucks spent on my outfit didn't make me any happier. I've never really been part of the family anyway, I've always been the one alone, even though I know sometimes they try to include me into their activities; but somehow things don't flow and I just can't click with anyone of them, not a single person.
The whole family thinks I'm this really quiet girl with few words to say, but little do they know that I'm not like that. Out of their world, I'm an outspoken girl who's into debating and drama. I'm loud with friends I love and I'm pretty much eloquent. Little do they know. I don't blame them though, but do leave me alone if I don't wish to talk, and don't force me either, because I HATE being told what to do, especially by a bunch of people I dislike. Things are all well and tolerable if I manage to keep my face straight and words few, so don't make me blow up and scream at every single one of you. I won't give shite then if you're my oldest uncle or my cousin, I'll just yell at you until you freak out and wonder what happened to that quiet girl.
Great wedding wasn't it. I had no birthday celebration and I missed Create and Heart Awards plus their countdown event, something I've been looking forward to for a long time. Thanks man, for the wedding invite. I had such a great time, sitting in my seat for hours straight with the company of my phone. I love y'all so very much. I absolutely loved the tears that fell at midnight. Thanks for the great time. and Thanks for yelling at me oldest uncle, you're such a great and smart guy. I salute you so.
and should anyone related to me read this, don't you dare come up to me asking why am I writing like that. Because if you don't understand how I'm feeling writing this bull out, what you're gonna confront me about will sound really silly and rather stupid. Plus I'm probably gonna shout at you.
-
I went for my first acupuncture/chinese massage session yesterday for my injured knee. Initially I was freaked out of course, because I really abhor anything related to needles poking into my skin, but there was really nothing to be afraid of, I had eight needles and I hardly felt a thing. The torture came from the massage, it was so painful that I was screaming the house down and biting my hand. Gosh. Thank God it's over.
-
School's starting tomorrow. and somehow, I'm not groaning. School's pretty good stuff actually. :)
Bye-
2007's here, and hopefully it's a beginning of good things to come.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home