Friday, January 05, 2007

my Love

I've calmed down considerably.

Today was a frantic rush, cramming what people took at least a month to prepare within two hours into my head. I'm just glad it's over.

My Lord is so awesome. :) I can't begin to describe how wonderful He is. God moves those who move, and He moved me, even though my initiation was a last hour affair. Nonetheless God forgives, and He's so amazing!

He gave me humility, so that I may forgo all pride and ask my classmates for help regarding math questions. He gave me tenacity, to prevent me from breaking down and giving up. He gave me calmness during my paper, and it went smoothly. He jolted my memory, granting me to remember what I've revised.

I know with God, I'll pull through.
and even if I don't; it's no fault of His,
because I know I'd deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home