i've found You
The viral thing is really getting to me. I hate being sick, and it's only the first month of school and I've missed lessons twice! :(
-
Felicia gave me this postcard yesterday, and she wrote about how I was like in my first trip to HoGc and how I'm like for God now. :) Made me realise how much I've changed for God in 5 months! It's a great feeling.
-
when your actions magnify God,
God will magify your actions. :)
My daddy God reigns.
The viral thing is really getting to me. I hate being sick, and it's only the first month of school and I've missed lessons twice! :(
-
Felicia gave me this postcard yesterday, and she wrote about how I was like in my first trip to HoGc and how I'm like for God now. :) Made me realise how much I've changed for God in 5 months! It's a great feeling.
-
when your actions magnify God,
God will magify your actions. :)
My daddy God reigns.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home