Office
Well, I've finally got down to getting my heels for the etiquette/fine dining lessons the school's gonna provide, and I'm wearing them at a grand two.five inches. Yeah I know there are women out there wearing 5inches or like 10metres or something, but hey, I'm so not a heels person and 2.5inches is enough to kill me. Besides if I go insane and wear 3inches or more, I'm gonna be much taller than I already am. and that's pretty freaky. and I probably will just wobble my way through. Lol.
Blazer, checked.
Blouse, checked.
Skirt, checked.
Heels, checked. (thank God)
I'm all set.
Well, I've finally got down to getting my heels for the etiquette/fine dining lessons the school's gonna provide, and I'm wearing them at a grand two.five inches. Yeah I know there are women out there wearing 5inches or like 10metres or something, but hey, I'm so not a heels person and 2.5inches is enough to kill me. Besides if I go insane and wear 3inches or more, I'm gonna be much taller than I already am. and that's pretty freaky. and I probably will just wobble my way through. Lol.
Blazer, checked.
Blouse, checked.
Skirt, checked.
Heels, checked. (thank God)
I'm all set.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home