Monday, January 22, 2007

Yaye

School was fine today.
I love school, somehow! :D

Cafe Cartel-ed with Adri, Mai, Lil and Sam (goh) today. Had so much fun there la. Extremely buttered bread and food playing- great pasta! Small Eyes! Small Ears. (inside joke) :D It was kinda fruitful there, I studied for like half an hour in there? (lol)

I've stocked myself up with files and stationery.

I'm proud of myself!
Studied for 4 hours in total today.
I'm gna keep this routine up. :)
Study ruleeeeeeeeee.

Church is influencing me real good.
Love routines! Keep the fire burning!

I'll not waste my time this year.
Relationships will have to make way,
because my studies are so much more important.

I'll work hard. God knows I'm trying,
and I'll give my all to make Him proud.

Jehovah M'Kaddesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home