Saturday, January 20, 2007

take it all

When I'm down and out, all I have to do is run into the waiting arms of my Daddy King- because He's always there, and He'll never forsake me like how I know so many would. His presence is all I need, and all I could ever ask for.

My one true Love. :)
how I adore my King.
-

My week has been okay.

I've had weird events popping up, like seeing sean in the bus for instance, and the news of Joel liking another. Kinda jolted memories from the back of my mind, like the wiping of dust off an article long forgotten.

5 months ago I'd be brooding about it, and I'll probably be devising methods to get things sailing my way. Frustrated, I'd be looking for love in the wrong places again. That'd be me, unchurched. Now I hardly feel a thing, because I now realise how much of a fool I used to be, the kid consumed by naivety. How wrong I was, wasn't I? Only God is real, only He can satisfy.

I've come a long way, brushing off what used to seem like a big deal to me in acceptance of a new life, to be an infant in Christ. It's been 5 months, and I'm still glad I did. 5 years down the road, I'll remain as glad. Be it 10 years, 15 years, 50 years- I'll still have the same fire for my Daddy King, this is my promise to Him. and you know what? It's not even a difficult promise to keep, because Daddy holds number one place in my heart; Numero uno He will always be.
-

I've finally got down to making my identity card. Being born on the last day of the year comprises of both great and bad stuff. It's great because everyone's counting down on the new year on Your Day, and somehow it's just so special. It's bad because you don't get to watch NC16 movies and whatever nonsence being 16 and above entails you to. I don't get the censory board anyway. It's not as if teenagers here are as innocent as doves, throw us a M18 movie and I bet it'd do fine. Unsuitable for our age? I think not. It's but a movie! Though R21 is a different thing altogether.

Made the trip down to the ICA Building with my brother, and thank God there weren't many people in the morning, or I'd die from the waiting.
-

Went to church today, and I'm so glad to see Shawn saved. :) It makes everything so worthwhile, and I'm so proud that he took the step of faith and returned to Christ.

Accelerate!

The kingdom of God is just gonna grow bigger, and stronger. :) I have absolute faith in that. Everyone's gonna experience God just like I did, I know it in my bones. and I'll be so happy for them. :)

I'm gonna sow seeds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home