wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • YAY! SINGAPORE VS MALAYSIA!SINGAPORE WON!THREE CHE...
  • weird kidsI don't understand the hostility between...
  • no longer I, but Him.There are so many things I ca...
  • run the raceI'll never let the devil get me.-Lord,...
  • Yaye School was fine today.I love school, somehow!...
  • take it allWhen I'm down and out, all I have to do...
  • gross me outI have no idea why people get so mean....
  • i've found YouThe viral thing is really getting to...
  • Rain DownI am really lazy to type in proper paragr...
  • OfficeWell, I've finally got down to getting my he...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Prince

Pastor How is right.

Our friends laugh at us for being christians, they make fun of us, they do all sorts of things to persecute us; but they have no right to- because they didn't die on the cross for us.

Jesus did.
They did not.

posted by Dawne H. | 11:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home