Papara
I had so much fun today with E Zone! :D I love my spiritual family truckloads. Steamboat at Marina Bay was so fun, and kite flying! I'm so sorry E5 for releasing that kite at night. :x I couldn't see properly in the dark, and I was pretty excited about the kite flying. Haha!
Worries always dissipate when I'm with my CG/Zone.
I'll probably update more tomorrow. :)
-
I was reading Sing Chuen's blog, and I came across this paragraph that I really related to, because that is exactly what I feel too.
(I don't know if he allows me to rip this off his blog, but here goes, I'm sorry Sing Chuen!)
Thanks to my extended family, I learnt the meaning of loneliness. The feeling of having no one to be with, to talk to. But, without it, I would have never learnt how to be sensitive to this feeling. I learnt how to be sensitive (basically every negative feeling) because I have once felt it. It will forever be in me, and I don't want anyone else to suffer what I have suffered in the past.
My mother was yelling at me just the other day about my quiet self at my grandmother's whenever I'm over to visit. Is it really my fault that I'm the quiet kid when I'm there? I just don't fit in with my cousins. The feeling of having no one to be with, to talk to.
Okay I'm not going to get emo about it.
Bye.
I had so much fun today with E Zone! :D I love my spiritual family truckloads. Steamboat at Marina Bay was so fun, and kite flying! I'm so sorry E5 for releasing that kite at night. :x I couldn't see properly in the dark, and I was pretty excited about the kite flying. Haha!
Worries always dissipate when I'm with my CG/Zone.
I'll probably update more tomorrow. :)
-
I was reading Sing Chuen's blog, and I came across this paragraph that I really related to, because that is exactly what I feel too.
(I don't know if he allows me to rip this off his blog, but here goes, I'm sorry Sing Chuen!)
Thanks to my extended family, I learnt the meaning of loneliness. The feeling of having no one to be with, to talk to. But, without it, I would have never learnt how to be sensitive to this feeling. I learnt how to be sensitive (basically every negative feeling) because I have once felt it. It will forever be in me, and I don't want anyone else to suffer what I have suffered in the past.
My mother was yelling at me just the other day about my quiet self at my grandmother's whenever I'm over to visit. Is it really my fault that I'm the quiet kid when I'm there? I just don't fit in with my cousins. The feeling of having no one to be with, to talk to.
Okay I'm not going to get emo about it.
Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home