lazy saturday
I screwed my history test up Big Time.
Oops.
Today was a lazy day. Mom gave me 200 bucks to go shopping so I went out alone. It felt good, but I was so sianzx to shop. and I didn't want company. So... I went retail therapy-ing.
Went home broke.
-
Mommy and Daddy agreed to get me another Adidas jacket. It's quite difficult to get their approval on this one because I've got too many jackets already, so lucky me. This time I'm not going to get a hoodie, because I've got like 7 hoodies already? It's time for a change. and I dig the army style one. Who cares if its male? It's good stuff.
I shall pop by the Originals store on Monday.
Bye.
I screwed my history test up Big Time.
Oops.
Today was a lazy day. Mom gave me 200 bucks to go shopping so I went out alone. It felt good, but I was so sianzx to shop. and I didn't want company. So... I went retail therapy-ing.
Went home broke.
-
Mommy and Daddy agreed to get me another Adidas jacket. It's quite difficult to get their approval on this one because I've got too many jackets already, so lucky me. This time I'm not going to get a hoodie, because I've got like 7 hoodies already? It's time for a change. and I dig the army style one. Who cares if its male? It's good stuff.
I shall pop by the Originals store on Monday.
Bye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home