Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Essential to survive

Thought I'd blog just a little bit before I'm off to do History.

I was quite the flustered student yesterday, stressing over my homework and social studies test. In fact I got myself so stressed up that I started screaming over the phone to Yan.

Went through my SPO later that night, and I came across a verse I wrote down earlier in the day, and it was totally related to what I experienced in the afternoon.

Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but God, who raises the death. -- 2 Corinthians 1:9


I realised my mistake then.
and felt so much better after that.

God may work in ways I don't understand, but one thing's for sure- He'll never do anything to harm me.


:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home