wasn't it caffeine that got us this high?

Recent Posts

  • and I'll sing You a love songI remember walking ho...
  • Like a gentle tide washing in under the pale moon,...
  • stairwell rendevousI miss him.
  • daniel marcelI'm really hooked on to Avenged Seven...
  • PrincePastor How is right.Our friends laugh at us ...
  • YAY! SINGAPORE VS MALAYSIA!SINGAPORE WON!THREE CHE...
  • weird kidsI don't understand the hostility between...
  • no longer I, but Him.There are so many things I ca...
  • run the raceI'll never let the devil get me.-Lord,...
  • Yaye School was fine today.I love school, somehow!...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Saturday, February 03, 2007

flood our hearts with Holy fire









spastic duo. :D


It's Saturday already!
I can't wait for service tomorrow. :)
-

Yan insists that I'm mean, even when I've already told him God doesn't like liars. :D
-

i love you, Romeo.

xoxo.

Bye!



posted by Dawne H. | 5:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home