and I'll sing You a love song
I remember walking home today pretty much stoned. Nothing of the strong emotions evoked earlier remained. My mind was a distinct blank. The walk home was a slow, leisurely affair; instead of the usual rushed one. Things seem so different when the pace is slowed. Everything seems a little prettier, and one tends to appreciate the surroundings around one a little more.
I realised then for the first time in weeks that the CNY decorations were already up. They looked real gorgeous, albeit a little cheena; pretty nonetheless. My whole estate was engulfed in Red. Ain't that a fiery welcome for the CNY. :D All red! Imagine my delight. My area bedecked in my favourite colour! I like it. I don't care if Red comes in the form of chinese lanterns or banners, Red makes everything look beautiful!
That discovery got me a little happier. :)
-
All of you aren't leaders to me. Respect goes to those who earn it. Real leaders are people with servant hearts, not people sitting pretty barking out orders; doing nothing themselves except indulging in their own little idle chats. This is probably why HoGc leaders are the best, they're unlike any other. You call yourselves leaders? Be ashamed of it.
-
I realised today that I've got a very low level of tolerance for people who insult my God. Insult Him, and I'll snap. It's okay if you don't believe in Him, but it's not okay when you attack His name. Even if you don't trust in Him, respect those who love Him.
Bye world.
I remember walking home today pretty much stoned. Nothing of the strong emotions evoked earlier remained. My mind was a distinct blank. The walk home was a slow, leisurely affair; instead of the usual rushed one. Things seem so different when the pace is slowed. Everything seems a little prettier, and one tends to appreciate the surroundings around one a little more.
I realised then for the first time in weeks that the CNY decorations were already up. They looked real gorgeous, albeit a little cheena; pretty nonetheless. My whole estate was engulfed in Red. Ain't that a fiery welcome for the CNY. :D All red! Imagine my delight. My area bedecked in my favourite colour! I like it. I don't care if Red comes in the form of chinese lanterns or banners, Red makes everything look beautiful!
That discovery got me a little happier. :)
-
All of you aren't leaders to me. Respect goes to those who earn it. Real leaders are people with servant hearts, not people sitting pretty barking out orders; doing nothing themselves except indulging in their own little idle chats. This is probably why HoGc leaders are the best, they're unlike any other. You call yourselves leaders? Be ashamed of it.
-
I realised today that I've got a very low level of tolerance for people who insult my God. Insult Him, and I'll snap. It's okay if you don't believe in Him, but it's not okay when you attack His name. Even if you don't trust in Him, respect those who love Him.
Bye world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home