Monday, April 16, 2007

rahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm feeling quite the messed up kid right now. Been lazing around in bed for the past week with high fever and all, haven't been touching my books. My tonsils are still irritating me, but it's not so bad right now. Doctor says it's gna take about two weeks to get rid of the stupid bacteria, then i'm off the antibiotics. It's better to be aggressive the first time round, he says. Well i'm okay with popping pills and all, as long as this tonsilitis thing doesn't return. but i'm popping 22 bucks worth a day, and well- I don't feel too good spending my mom's money on stupid stuff like that. She has spent almost 1k on this tonsil issue, plus the whole knee injury cost her about 13k already. :( She's not complaining, but well, i'm aching.

okay well i've digressed too much.

I feel really messed up because my midyears' are fast approaching and I've not really touched my books. but I'm just not in the mood for that with my stupid leg and stupid tonsils. Both giving me plenty of trouble. :( I guess it's a stupid excuse of mine, but they really do cause quite a bit of pain and frustration. Bah. I miss jumping. and eating chilli. and talking for as long as i like. Simple actions that I used to take for granted.

I should wake up and start studying soon. Like tomorrow.

Exams aren't gna wait for me. :(

bryan is coming back in 11days. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home